Turismo de Portugal created the Clean & Safe badge to distinguish tourist activities that ensure compliance with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of Covid-19 and other possible infections, thus reinforcing consumer confidence.
In order to guarantee maximum safety for our employees and all those who visit us, we follow the necessary measures to ensure compliance with the standards defined by the Clean & Safe badge that can be seen here.
In addition, the following measures are also being implemented:
- There is only one team on our premises at a time
- Teams are limited to a maximum of 5 elements
- Employees and participants must wear a mask
- Payment will only be accepted in digital form
- There is alcohol/gel in all rooms